Dr. Staples has been recommending and placing patients in overdentures for over 25 years to replace natural teeth. Overdentures are locked down with dental implants to give you a secure, lasting fit.
The American Dental Association has endorsed overdentures as the ideal solution for patients who have lost teeth, particularly in the lower jaw. The best way to eliminate slipping dentures is to secure or lock down the denture with dental implants. This has proven successful over and over again for our patients, giving them the ability to chew, speak and smile with confidence again.
Advantages of dentures secured with dental implants include:
- Acts like a natural tooth root – you cannot tell the difference
- Provides you with stability and comfort
- Normally lasts a lifetime – you’ll still need regular visits to the dentist to evaluate the gums, but proper care and oral hygiene should last longer than conventional dentures
- Minimizes further bone loss
- Reduces wrinkles, sagging jawbone to look younger longer
Watch how denture implants can improve your life:
Ask Dr. Staples how he can give you a comfortable bite and beautiful smile worth showing off!
Dentures can fit over treated teeth or gums and a complete denture can be permanently attached by dental implants to allow for a more secure, lasting fit of the appliance.
Regular dentist examinations are still important for the denture wearer so that the oral tissues can be checked for disease or change.
Call our office today to see how Dr. Staples can renew your smile with permanent dentures.