Drs. Staples & Perdichizzi can treat your entire family and their oral health. Our general dentists can evaluate the health of your gum, teeth and bite while also screening for overall health problems. Our dentists offer all your dental treatment in one location, saving you time and money.
Here’s some of the common reasons to visit us for general dentistry:
- Management of your overall dental health
- Professional cleaning via state-of-the-art equipment
- Gum care, such as preventing or addressing gingivitis and periodontitis
- Basic functional issues like cavities and fillings
- Screening for oral cancer
- More complex functional issues like root canals
- Cosmetic and functional improvements, such as crowns and veneers
- Tooth replacement solutions such as dental implants or bridges
- Preventative education to help patients maintain their oral health
Staples Dental recommends you visit the dentist at least twice a year for dental cleanings and exams. This can help you prevent gum disease and other health problems.
Schedule a consult today with our general dentists at Staples Dental. Now taking new patients!